A high calibre Quantity Surveying consultancy with an abundance of cost management experience are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable, hard-working, London office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 8 who work across a mix of high residential and commercial developments.
Located a short walk from London Fenchurch street station, the successful Quantity Surveyor will take work off the Associate Quantity Surveyors and provide pre and post contract duties on a £60m Mixed Use scheme and a £15m Commercial office development.
The Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or committed to achieving
- 3+ years, UK, Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy environment
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Professional and hard-working character
- £40,000 - £50,000
- A good, benefits package
- Well run, secure and stable company
- Progressive growth
- Career development
- Tailored training and APC support
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Cost Management / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Construction / Quantity Surveying