The Partners of an established Quantity Surveying consultancy with a diverse client base are seeking a project focused, Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator to join them.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be comfortable working under their own initiative as a Quantity Surveyor and Contract Administrator on a mixture of residential (high end and housing), heritage, hotel, and commercial office projects.
Based out of their London office and working from home, the Quantity Surveyor will have multiple career paths that can be taken within this extremely flexible practice.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable acting as a Quantity Surveyor and CA on projects
- Detailed pre and post contract knowledge
- A successful track record of working on build/property sector projects
- UK, PQS / Consultancy background
- Comfortable working independently
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- RICS fees reimbursed
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Pension contribution
- Bonus percentage
- 4x life insurance
- Private health cover
- Flexible working
- Unrivalled career progression
- Diverse projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Contract Administration / Employers Agent