Retail & Leisure Agent - London
Our client is an entrepreneurial agency based in London
They have a foot in both the creative and corporate worlds. That is why the company’s client base ranges from helping hipster restaurants and bars, through to helping global tech companies find new offices or sourcing breweries for their production spaces to working with listed house builders, local authorities, property companies and global funds.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to join this growing department within the company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in major projects with the team from day one.
The ideal candidate must have some retail/leisure agency experience, be highly organized, well presented, professional, and be hungry to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Advising clients in marketing the leasehold interest of retail and leisure properties
* Landlord Instructions
o Building a stock list of retail and office leasing instructions
* Providing high quality advice to our clients on the retail & leisure elements of predominantly mixed use developments
* Retail/leisure agency experience
* Preferably but not essential to be an MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
* Strong knowledge of the London market
* Able to unearth new opportunities
* A flair and ability to think laterally when marketing properties
* Confident building new relationships
* A creative and entrepreneurial approach