Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Location: Glasgow West End with commissions throughout Scotland
Salary: £42,500 - £45,000 DOE
Allied Surveyors Scotland is one of Scotland’s largest and most progressive multidiscipline firms of Chartered Surveyors with 30 offices throughout Scotland and a wide range of blue chip private and public sector clients.
The success of our Building Surveying Division now presents an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and suitably qualified Senior Surveyor to work closely with our Directors to build on that success throughout West/Central Scotland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, building regulation and restoration matters.
- Deliver projects from inception to completion to meet the projects objectives.
- Dilapidations negotiating the repair works or a financial settlement if required.
- Managing projects and/or multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience of defect analysis, undertaking building surveys and producing professional reports.
- To diligently handle all instructions and to maintain comprehensive records for all work undertaken.
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, provide professional services and the management of schemes.
- Contract Administration.
- Dilapidation Assessment Reports on behalf of Landlord and Tenant.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Qualified to MRICS level
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience with a proven and successful track record of technical delivery
- Being able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with private/public/commercial sector clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This exciting position offers the successful candidate a generous remuneration package, including
- Salary of between £42,500 - £45,000 DOE
- Company pension contribution
- Fantastic exposure to high end clients
- Company bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Applications in strictest confidence to Stewart Hamilton, BSc (Hons) MRICS Director Allied Surveyors Scotland Plc, Herbert House, 30 Herbert Street, Glasgow, G20 6NB.
Alternatively, submit your application via the 'Apply now' button.