MRICS Qualified with RICS Registered Valuer status
M C & Co Chartered Surveyors is a Chartered Surveyors practice founded in 2020 and is a niche, yet highly experienced practice with offices in the North West, North East and South East. We provide property related services and advice on a range of matters including; valuation, development appraisals, landlord & tenant, expert witness.
The firm was founded in 2020 by James Meachin, Anthony Chadwick and Ian Chadwick. James and Anthony have worked together periodically over the last 15 years both progressing from graduate positions to RICS Member status. Ian Chadwick is long serving Fellow of the RICS having served as a partner and director of Edward Jacksons in Ormskirk.
M C & Co has reached a stage where it is ready for expansion and seeks an experienced Chartered Surveyor & RICS Registered Valuer to help in driving the firm forward in order to serve its expanding client base with increasing workload.
We believe that a relaxed work environment increases productivity in what is often an intense and demanding profession.
20 Church Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 3AN (Head Office)
- Full time valuation position for MRICS Registered Valuer
- Will be primarily based from Ormskirk office but will cover a range of locations based in the North West, North East and South East
- Will be undertaking valuations and reporting on a range of residential and commercial property types for lending panels as well as public sector and private clients
- Ability to work remotely with full access to the company’s system
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MRICS Qualified
- Hold RICS Registered Valuer status
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Valuation experience for both residential and commercial property
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to carry out detailed valuation reports
Salary and Benefits:
- From £50,000pa
- Mileage & Expenses covered
- 25 days holiday
- Laptop provided
- Office based and home working-based role
- Potential to progress to directorial position
We would be pleased to receive any potential candidates CV by email to:-
James Meachin – Director