A UK based cost consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, or Associate Quantity Surveyor with Project Management experience to join their fast paced, London office.
Based a short distance from London Bridge, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall work alongside multiple clients within the retail and hospitality sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved in delivering projects, resourcing, and doing a bit of management.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Consultancy experience
- Ideally retail or hospitality sector experience
- Comfortable adapting to change
- Strong project delivery experience
- Quantity Surveying and Project Management experience
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- 25 days leave, plus bank holidays
- An additional days leave for your birthday
- Volunteering incentives
- Life Assurance
- Travel loans
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Construction