- Quantity Surveyor
- £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance
- Main contractor (housebuilding)
- Tonbridge, South Kent
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a Main Contractor background in multi-unit housebuilding? If you're experienced, enthusiastic and keen to progress your career then this growing company can provide a financially secure, dynamic working environment.
Our client is a Main Contractor working with housebuilders across South Kent. They have an excellent reputation for creating high quality multi-unit developments of apartments and family homes. They are financially secure and their current order book of agreed projects take them right through to 2024.
Project sizes range up to 200-units with each QS running 1-3 projects at any one time.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop professionally by becoming an integral part of this highly successful and growing business.
They are now recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor experience in housebuilding projects to join their Tonbridge office, Kent.
Person Specification: Quantity Surveyor
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor
- Main contractor experience in multi-unit housebuilding projects
- Experience ideally to include estimating
- Enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Organised and able to manage multiple sites
Roles & responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be involved in managing the full project lifecycle including assisting with the procurement of materials and any sub-contract labour.
Working closely with the management team your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: -
- Carrying out accurate build cost assessments of acquired land; maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within tolerance levels.
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development.
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials.
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity.
Salary & Package: Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance dependent on experience and background.
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page
Quantity Surveyor – from HD Surveyors