- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Up to £60,000 + healthcare + 5% pension + package + progression
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Aldgate East, London
Great opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor experienced in the in a range of project and professional work, to take up an integral role within this multi-disciplinary consultancy, with progression to Senior and then Associate.
Our client is a multidisciplinary building consultancy, providing a full range of professional services within various industry sectors, including; commercial, healthcare, education, residential and community.
With new offices designed around agile/ flexible working for 2021, they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their commercial team in central London, 3 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station.
Person Specification – Chartered Building Surveyor
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Building Surveyor - MRICS
You will have proven experience project and professional work, ideally with experience in the commercial sector.
You will be a technically competent with experience across a range of instructions
Comfortable in a client facing role.
Roles & Responsibilities – Chartered Building Surveyor
You will be capable of working with minimum supervision in all areas of Building Surveying including but not limited to, in respect of:
- Defects Analysis of existing buildings and associated report writing
- Party Wall matters (not essential)
- Building surveys, planning preventative, maintenance schedules, commercial and due diligence reports
Contract and Project Work
- Contract Administrations/Employers Agent roles
- Specification writing for minor works (new build) and a full scope of maintenance or refurbishment works
- Site supervision
- Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive; therefore we expect you to adopt a flexible approach to your role.
Salary & Package – Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of up to £60,000 per annum depending on your level of experience, along with the following package:
- Pension – 5% Employee pension contribution. Done through salary sacrifice so more tax efficient.
- Private Healthcare
- Away weekends
- Inter-office football tournament
- Summer party
- Christmas Party
- Various social events throughout the year
APPLY – Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors