Joshua Robert Recruitment is currently representing a leading client side organisation with a significant portfolio of assets across the United Kingdom. The business is seeking a Graduate Property Management Surveyor to join their Midlands operation. The business is in a strong position having posted excellent results in 2020, they are now investing heavily in expansion of the business and property portfolio.
Our client wants to hear from energetic and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a great success story. Day to day duties will include:
- To enable the smooth running of a diverse portfolio, achieving value for money, and limiting risk.
- To assist with Landlord & Tenant lease negotiations.
- To assist and manage small works projects, including the production of schedules of work, obtaining contractor tenders and managing the works.
- Arranging reactive & proactive maintenance.
- Visiting sites to complete routine inspections.
- Helping to ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Graduate with a passion to get into the property industry
- Presentable and great communicator
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Genuine Interest in Property
The package for the position of Property Manager is:
For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on: 0121 582 0877 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Established name in the industry
- Massively growing portfolio
- Fantastic offices
- Fantastic progression plan