- Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- Up to £40,000 + quarterly bonus + Full APC support + private healthcare + free parking
- Multidisciplinary Consultancy
- Leatherhead, Surrey
Are you an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor looking to join an established firm that can offer a broad range of work and a progressive growth plan? Having a taken an approach of growth and development through 2021 our client has a large amount of secured repeat work and is again growing as they focus towards 2022.
Made up of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Chartered Surveyors, this practice offers expertise and construction knowledge across project and professional instructions in a number of sectors, including; education, healthcare, commercial, residential and ecclesiastical.
To complement their planned expansion, they are now recruiting for an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor, APC, to join their team in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Person Specification: Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivilent in Building Surveying or associated subject
- Proven experience across all/some of the following sectors; education, healthcare, commercial, residential and ecclesiastical
- Good levels of computer literacy with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and AutoCAD LT
- Full UK driving license
Roles & Responsibilities: Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
Covering a broad range of projects and professional instructions, our client is able to consider an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor whichever direction their experience is focussed. Projects and professional instructions could include: -
- Contract Administration of extension and refurbishment projects
- Employers Agent for New Builds
- Measured surveys and subsequent production of AutoCAD drawings
- Preparation of Feasibility studies including drawings and budget costs
- Production of specifications and schedules of work
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Party Wall etc. Act 1996
- Building Condition Surveys and Forward Maintenance registers
Salary & Package: Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience and background, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Full APC support
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- Private Medical after successfully completing the probation period
- 24 days annual leave
- Company phone
- Free onsite parking
- Business expenses & mileage
- RICS or MCIOB subscription
APPLY : Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Graduate Building Surveyor - APC – Jobs from HD Surveyors