A global property consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a close knit, cost consultancy team in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be a key member of the cost consultancy team and will be responsible for leading your own projects within the Fit Out sector.
Outside of project delivery, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also be involved in contract administration and growing the Quantity Surveying team.
- Cost reports
- Take ownership of projects
- Client facing
- Leading within the team
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified
- Eager to work on bespoke projects
- Fit out sector experience
- Consultancy / private practice background
- Previous experience as a Project Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- MRICS membership fee
- Training and development
- Route to Associate Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor