Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor - Financial Real Estate Practice - Central London
Your new company
My client has been engaged to execute the active asset management and subsequent disposal of a large, high value, UK based residential portfolio. An opportunity has arisen for an energetic, proactive individual to be a core part of the team and assist with the asset management, contract administration and procurement process, carrying out targeted asset value enhancement strategies.
Your new role
Execution of the active asset management and subsequent disposal of large, high value, UK based residential portfolios for Public Sector.
Advise on optimum procurement routes
Maintain contractor database and engage with contractors
Conduct measured surveys
Prepare tender package and manage tender process
Prepare specifications in collaboration with the architects
Contract preparation, contract signing process management
Administer the terms of building contract during the progress of works.
Maintain contract documentation
Manage contractual communication and issue of contractual letters to clients and / or contractors
Works progress monitoring and reporting
Post contract liaison with clients
Post contract liaison with design team
Preparation and submission of interim/ final valuations
Manage and value variations
Agreement and certification of contractor's interim valuations and final accounts
Agreement, preparation and submission of final accounts
Hand over management
Defects liability period management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in real estate or related field (Real Estate Management, Planning, Building Surveying), or relevant real estate experience
- Minimum 2 years MRICS accredited
- Excellent working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry
- Excellent working knowledge of standard forms of measurement
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Well-developed communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Base salary of £60,000
- Inclusion in company annual bonus scheme
- Remote work and flexibility
- Pension plan
- Option to join the company's benefits suite (health, dental, travel)
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.