- Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- £30,000 - £40,000 + 1st Class APC program + healthcare + 5% pension + package + progression
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Colchester, Essex
Great opportunity for an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor to take up an integral role within this multi-disciplinary consultancy, expanding their experience in the commercial sector. With an excellent package, 1st Class APC program and unlimited progression opportunities, this is an enviable career step. Once settled, this consultancy offers hybrid working, allowing you to split your time between the ofice and home (min 2 days in the office).
Our client is a multidisciplinary building consultancy, providing a full range of professional services within various industry sectors, including; commercial, healthcare, education, residential and community.
This 200-strong consultancy leads the way in many ways, and was forward thinking in their use of agile working way before Covid made it a neccesity. You will receive excellent training through your APC and great progression opportunities way beyond Chatership.
With a strong 2021 and a large order book already for 2022, they are now recruiting for an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor to join their commercial team in Colchester, Essex.
Person Specification – Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivilent in Building Surveying or associated subject
- Working towards APC
- You will have proven experience in project and professional work, ideally with experience in the commercial sector.
- You will be a technically competent with experience across a range of instructions
- Comfortable in a client facing role
Roles & Responsibilities – Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
The following are some of the areas of Building Surveying that you will have experience in and develop your exposure in:
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications and documents to enable projects to be tendered
- Attending project progress meetings and site meetings
- Work closely with clients, managing expectations and communicating progress
- Assist with planning applications and show a thorough understanding of building regulations
Your role will unclude everything you require to undertake your APC and become a well-rounded Chartered Building Surveyor.
Salary & Package – Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
Our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on your level of experience, along with the following package:
- Pension – 5% Employee pension contribution. Done through salary sacrifice so more tax efficient.
- Private Healthcare
- Away weekends
- Inter-office football tournament
- Summer party
- Christmas Party
- Various social events throughout the year
APPLY – Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Graduate Building Surveyor - APC - Jobs from HD Surveyors