This is a permanent position within the property management division, based in the Leeds office. The role will focus on commercial properties and you will join a busy, well experienced, friendly team, and will require high levels of self-motivation and drive. You must demonstrate a commitment to building on property management experience gained to date in order to become a long term property specialist within the division.
You will be MRICS qualified, and be keen to get involved and gain exposure to divisional and companywide initiatives promoting the company brand and the property management division.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
Take a "hands on" proactive role in property management
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed in conjunction with the central credit control team
- Dealing with tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft, review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Service charge reconciliations
- Invoice approval and ensuring correct coding of expenditure in line with the budgets
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
- Be responsible for preparing in advance for client meetings, recording minutes of those meetings and carrying out any actions arising.
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management systems and to regularly check, update and audit the accuracy of the data
- Advance reporting for critical lease event dates such as reviews, lease expiries and break options.
- Trade and footfall reporting
- Identification and implementation of new initiatives relating to property management
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Building strong working relationship with existing clients
- Identify and progress opportunities for new business generation.
For more information, please apply to this advert or call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834