Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we provide cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme across our Transportation, Utilities and Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Due to continued success in securing projects in the North East region, we are looking for exceptional Project Managers to join our highly successful regional transportation, utilities and infrastructure team, based in Stockton.
We are looking for collaborative, highly motivated individuals to
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards.
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary professional team.
- Lead communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Positively influence the internal team and seek to add value.
- Manage the client relationship and service delivery on a commission or project basis in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Assist to generate repeat business and develop new business opportunities.
- Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the adoption and management of best practice Project Management techniques.
- Experience of both pre-and post-contract project management responsibilities and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- Experience of both public and private sector client.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification.
- Effective review of contracts documents including familiarity with contractual obligations, breaches and remedies.
- This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.