Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property, transport and industry sectors. We are working with clients to create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects.
Our Controls and Assurance Team master complexity by combining our tried and tested project controls approaches with creative thinking and technology, bringing our clients projects to life with maximum impact. We are expanding nationally, with many exciting opportunities across Energy, Infrastructure and Industrial clients, there has never been a better time to join.
Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for an exceptional Risk Consultant to join our highly successful team, based in our Leeds Office, supporting our client’s in the North Region.
We are looking for a collaborative and sharp minded individual to:
- Ensure the successful achievement of Risk Management objectives, with integration to the project delivery process
- Lead and coordinate effective Risk Management activities to actively reduce risk exposure and uncertainty
- Provide/implement high quality risk management standards and expertise to Project Managers on projects
- Carry out risk analysis using prominent software
- Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates
- Production of risk reports, as required, informing the Project Manager of significant cost and schedule impacts and their potential effect on progress and completion
To join us you’ll need/have:
- A recognized diploma or degree or be qualified by experience with a qualification in risk management
- Experience across either Energy, Infrastructure or Industrial sectors
- Significant experience in all aspects of Risk Management, following ISO31000/ Institute of Risk Management/ Association of Project Management methodology
- Experience of reviewing client Risk Management processes, providing advice for improvement
- Support contingency allocation and contingency budget management through monitoring of contingency budget movements, whilst maintaining links between contingency and risk exposure
- Experience of monthly Management Information (MI), reporting requirements up to Executive level
- A good understanding of Cost Estimating and Project Planning techniques.
- Liaise with and promote proactive collaboration with other Risk professionals both internally and externally
- Skilled communicator to effectively engage, promote and influence across a large range of internal and external stakeholders
The right person:
To do well in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A confident and professional manner, coupled with excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues alike, to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence
- An analytical thinker, you’ll also be able to show initiative and examples of creativity
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.