Commercial Property Manager - Sussex
Commercial Property Manager - £48,000 PA
Your new company:
Based in Sussex, your new client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Manager to take over the management of an existing portfolio and also generate new business. This well established Chartered Surveying Practise prides themselves in being approachable and professional, with a un-stuffy yet efficient view.
Your new role:
- Reporting to clients and assisting them in connection with asset management of their properties.
- Undertaking building inspections, ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties.
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works.
- Contractor liaison and management.
- Regulation management, ensuring compliance with health and safety, and other legislation.
- Management of rental, and other income, coordination with the accounts team and chasing arrears.
- Preparation of budgets and administration of service charge income and expenditure.
- Overseeing the preparation of year end accounts.
- Maintaining property records and systems.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Liaising with insurance brokers in relation to block policy and annual premium recharges.
- Ensuring client monies are looked after in accordance with best practice and the RICS clients money regulations.
What you'll need to succeed:
RICS qualification desirable but not essential, however proven commercial property management is key, together the ability to work independently with strong communication skills. This hands on role offers an exceptional opportunity for someone with the desire and acumen to grow the department and make a significant contribution to the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.