Chartered Building Surveyor - Progressive & Innovative SME - London
Your new company
I am representing a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. They are looking for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join their growing team in London.
Your new role
The role will involve: Working across varied client instructions spanning education, health care, hotels and leisure as well as other sectors.
You can expect a variety in workload and the ability to build a career in a progressive organisation that values its people. Your time will be split between project and survey activities, where it is expected you will run your own projects acting as the lead consultant working with other in-house disciplines and supply chain partners. You will also be trained in the use of state of the art technology on survey commissions and will become proficient in the use of GoReport our bespoke survey tool.
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Full membership of the RICS or similar
- Ability to establish trust and develop effective working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Uses initiative to find solutions
- PC literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Can interpret and oversee preparation of AutoCAD drawings to a good standard
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Diana Amalinei at Hays Property & Surveying.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.