A diverse, sociable, and employee focused Quantity Surveying practice are seeking a bright Quantity Surveyor due to the continued expansion of their Cost Management team.
Based in West London, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Partner across an array of fast paced, technically challenging commercial and residential projects across the South East.
The consultancy provides extensive training with a high APC pass rate as well as continued career development and progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
You will join a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy working on the full project life cycle from inception to completion and negotiating final accounts.
- Quantity Surveying degree (RICS accredited)
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- Professional and hard-working character
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- 3% Employer pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Healthcare allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy