I am currently recruiting for 3 estates surveyors to assist in the management of the Council's property portfolio including negotiating leases, rent reviews for land / premises.
My client is a well established Local Authority based in the West midlands. They pride themselves on their ability to offer flexibility and support to all.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the commercial portfolio
- Undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and lease re-gears
- Advising on all landlord and tenant matters
The ideal candidate will be:
- An MRICS Chartered Surveyor
- Experienced in working within a commercial property portfolio
- Have an in depth knowledge of all Landlord and Tenant matters
On offer to the successful candidate will be:
- Flexible working options
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- A variety of opportunities to support your learning and development