The available full-time and part-time roles at Sterlingworth Surveyors will primarily involve conducting Red Book Valuations, Level 2 (HomeBuyer) reports and Level 3 (Building Surveys) on residential properties. The job holder will survey and value various residential properties, delivering excellent customer service and establishing long-standing business relationships. The integration of our innovative cloud-technology effectively supports the production of high quality reports for our public and private sector clients, whilst promoting a healthy work-life balance with efficient report-writing softwares.
About Sterlingworth Surveyors:
We are a RICS-regulated surveying firm helping local authorities and private individuals make informed decisions on various property and real estate matters. Headquartered in Chessington, we are experiencing exponential growth across London and surrounding areas. Therefore, we are looking for enthusiastic RICS Surveyors and Valuers to join our diligent team in delivering survey reports for Level 1, Level 2 (HomeBuyer), Level 3 (Building Surveys), Red Book Valuations and many more services to our public and private sector clients. In conjunction with our working practices, the valued input of our trusted RICS Surveyors and Valuers contribute to helping our clients make informed property decisions for non-lending purposes only.
At Sterlingworth Surveyors, our working practices reflect our commitment to producing and delivering quality reports, centred around our duty towards the wellbeing of our Surveyors and Valuers. Consequently, by exclusively engaging with non-lending work, we pride ourselves in designing work structures suited around the individual preferences of our Surveyors and Valuers, thus reducing work stress, promoting a happier work environment, and endorsing a healthy work-life balance, leading to increased work satisfaction!
The Benefits To You?
- You will have the flexibility of managing your diary and working in your preferential primary and secondary postcodes;
- A dedicated HR, Client Care and Bookings Team to support you every step of the way;
- A competitive pay package with a market leading bonus structure;
- Career progression opportunities within the Company;
- Enrolment on private medical healthcare and Company pension scheme (NEST);
- Be part of dynamic and rapidly growing team;
- Enjoy a respectable level of autonomy in producing your work.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and technical competencies:
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified (1 year minimum);
- Be an RICS Registered Valuer (VRS);
- Experienced in conducting Level 2 (HomeBuyer) and Level 3 (Building Surveys) residential surveys (1 year minimum);
- Experienced in valuing residential properties;
- Have a full valid UK driving licence and own vehicle to travel for site inspections (Company car not provided);
- Be proficient with IT (Microsoft Office, GSuite, Apple);
- Be a self-starter taking initiative with the ability to work independently;
- Have strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Be able to complete detailed quality reports to Company standards and adhering to the RICS guidelines;
- Pay attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills;
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and produce reports in a timely manner.
To register your interest for the roles advertised, please apply via RICS recruit.
Alternatively, to discuss the opportunities at Sterlingworth Surveyors, please email Maham Taimuri on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 959 0812.
Sterlingworth Surveyors Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy that all employment decisions are based on merit and the legitimate business needs of the organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour or nationality ethnic or national origins, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, religion or belief, age or any other ground on which it is or becomes unlawful to discriminate, under the Courts of England and Wales (referred to as Protected Characteristics).