A Thames Valley based property company who manage, invest and develop their own assets are currently looking to hire a Chartered Surveyor to join their Asset Management team. Within this role you will be responsible for the both the day to day management and strategic asset management of a diverse commercial portfolio.
- Actively and professionally manage a diverse portfolio of commercial properties to meet / exceed budgeted rent, occupancy, and expenditure targets
- Work alongside our Managing Director on value-add projects and manage the smaller projects to completion
- Drive value from lease renewals, regears and reviews
- Work in partnership with the maintenance team on tenant repairs, planned work to properties and dilapidations
- Effectively manage utilities and service charges for your portfolio
- Develop good working relationships with tenants, local authorities and solicitors.
- A proven track record within commercial property management
- Good knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
- RICS preferable
- Proactive approach to work and an ability to add value through your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.