Joshua Robert is currently working with a leading property consultancy with offices throughout the country. Due to significant growth within the company and portfolio, they are recruiting for a Property Manager for the London office to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike. The Role:
You will be responsible and take full ownership of a number of properties by actioning the following duties:
- To meet the associate director for one to one meetings.
- To attend team meetings.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report directly to the client when required.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered.
- To work with site management teams, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury.
- Experience managing commercial property in a similar client facing role, particularly mixed use properties.
- Experience in property reporting, dealing with tenant applications
- Experience in the management of Service Charges and rent billing
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding and working with Tramps would be helpful.
A salary ranging from £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on:0121 582 firstname.lastname@example.org