Joshua Robert is currently working with a leading property consultancy with offices throughout the country. Due to significant growth within the company and portfolio, they are recruiting for an Associate Director of Property Management for the London office.
The role will be responsible for managing a team of surveyors whilst delivering strategic management, to ensure both tenants and landlords receive services to the highest standard. The Role:
You will be responsible and take full ownership of a number of properties by actioning the following duties:
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report directly to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered.
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Commercial Property Management experience in a client facing role.
- Understanding of the logic behind asset management opportunities and showing a eagerness to engage in negotiations.
- An enthusiasm to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved within the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding of Tramps is desirable.
- A salary ranging from £50,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on:
0121 582 0877