- Building Surveyor
- £40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Free parking + Hybrid/flexible working + Benefits
- Project focus & associated professional work
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
New opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor, interested in developing themselves and helping to develop the team. Offering a varied workload and broad customer-base, this opportunity is perfect for a well-rounded Building Surveyor who wants a role within a trusting and flexible work environment.
This dynamic Chartered Surveying practice has a workload spread across the South East. They have a focus towards project work whilst incorporating the associated professional instructions. They have a broad client base including managing agents and private owners and their work spreads across the following sectors: Residential, commercial, industrial, education and public.
The operate hybrid working (mix of office and home) and will even br trialling a 4-day week I line with a local government project. When working from the office they have ample free parking, a number of shops and eateries just 2 minutes away and they are also only 10 minutes walk from the beach.
This practice believes in a healthy work/life balance, true team environment (no finger-pointing)and are considerate and flexible when it comes to family commitments etc.
They can offer real opportunities for personal development and progression and there is ample opportunity to get close to the business, helping to make decisions, with your voice being heard.
Person Specification: Building Surveyor
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivilent in Building Surveying or associated subject
- You may be MRICS, working towards your APC or have a good level of experience
- You will have solid technical skills and experience of managing projects, including working with managing agents, private individuals and larger public and private sector clients
- You will ideally be proficient in the use of NBS, BCIS, AutoCAD and drafting contracts.
- You will have strong communication skills and be keen to develop yourself and aid others
Roles & Responsibilities: Building Surveyor
You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of projects and professional instructions, below is an example of the breadth of work the company covers: –
- Specification and Tendering
- Contract Administration
- CDM Principal Designer
- Building Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Schedules of Condition
- Measured Surveys
- Defect Analysis
- Maintenance Planning
- Historic Buildings
- Project Management
- Architectural Design and Drawing
- Cost Consultancy
- Planning and Building Regulations Applications
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Party Wall
- Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Landlord’s Approval Reports – Licence to Alter
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment (Fire Insurance Valuations)
Salary & Package: Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience.
Alongside a great salary, our client offers the following: –
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + Christmas
- Regular team meals and events
- Discretionary bonus
- Regular CPD + Training
- RICS fees
APPLY: Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors