A unique, construction consultancy are seeking an APC focused, Assistant Quantity Surveyor due to the firms continued expansion.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
Working under an Associate Quantity Surveyor and Director, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an array of fast paced, commercial and retail projects across the south east and London.
After an initial settling in period, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will quickly run their own smaller projects throughout the project life cycle, including all pre and post contract roles.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed or close to finishing a RICS / QS accredited degree
- 18+ months quantity surveying experience, preferably within a consultancy
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Driving licence and car owner
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fast paced and interesting projects
- APC training
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Car allowance / travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Consultant