Joshua Robert Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the UK’s largest and most successful Property Management business’. Their Property management team looks after over £13bn of commercial property across their UK offices. The company works on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. The Role:
An opportunity has arisen within the team for a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor, working in our client’s Retail team based in their Manchester/London Office to help them continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst customers and stakeholders alike. Duties will include:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report directly to the client.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered.
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Experience managing retail property in a similar client facing role.
- An understanding of residential ASTs and management would be desirable.
- An understanding of customer experience and place making and identifying opportunities bring innovation to the managed properties.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- Good communication and written reporting skills.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding and working with Tramps would be helpful.
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities. You will be part of a team where you really matter, working for a company committed to engaging with and developing all employees. For more information, please contact Lee on:0121 582 0877Lee.email@example.com