Joshua Robert Recruitment are currently working with a Midlands based Housing Association, who are seeking to appoint a Property and Facilities Manager. The Role:
The purpose of this role is to deliver an efficient, value for money and high-quality repairs service to meet the individual needs for our client’s tenants and leaseholders in compliance with all contract, regulatory and statutory requirements through repairs and maintenance contractors.
- Contribute to the delivery of department objectives, strategies, action plans and projects as required including contribution to the development and improvement of policies.
- Provide data and other information to compile or assist with the contents of reports.
- Accountable for the day-to-day performance of the service, providing effective support, motivation, guidance, and advice to maximise performance and enable all employees to engage and contribute to the development of the service.
- Responsible for effective budget, staff resource and performance management to ensure operational delivery within designated budgets, KPI’s and targets.
- Effectively manage agreed budget/s, in accordance with policy and procedure, ensuring value for money and maximising efficiency.
- Fully support and assist front line staff i.e., Repairs Officers, Building Inspectors, Neighbourhood Officers, and others involved in the delivery of the repairs service on technical, policy and procedural matters.
- Experience working with tenanted and void properties in delivering reactive repairs.
- Background in Property or Facilities Management.
- RICS, CIOB or CIH qualified or at least five years’ experience in a similar senior role in repairs and maintenance and/or property management.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary with great company benefits and the ability to work remotely. For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on:
0121 582 0877