Are you bored of working on frameworks?
Would you like to join an independent consultancy?
If you're already working at an Associate Project Manager level then I want to hear from you.
Your new company work within both the public and private sector with projects ranging from Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation, Industrial and Manufacturing. With a team of 15 technical staff and 2 office staff you would be given full autonomy to run your own projects.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Management within a construction consultancy environment is essential
- MRICS or MAPM essential
- Effective delivery of project management services in a Client facing role
- Establish and build positive and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract between £10m and £250m+ in value
Benefits on offer
- A salary of between £55,000 to £60,000
- Car allowance of £5,000
- Life assurance 3x Salary
- 5% Pension contribution matched
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Subscriptions Paid
- 38 days Holiday inclusive of Public Holidays
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.