Project Manager | Up to £550 per day | Interim | Mid/East Kent
Up to £550 per day
Immediate interviews available
Project Manager needed in East Kent.
Are you qualified Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Project Manager background working in the public sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £550 per day
- Flexible working.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A local government client of ours in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Project Managers with recent experience in Capital Projects/Building Construction or a similar setting.
Your new Project Manager job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our client and deliver capital projects across their sites in Mid/East Kent. On an interim basis, you will join the team to deliver Projects across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Project Manager with previous experience in the public sector or similar local government, education or healthcare setting.
- Change Programme Management
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute on occasional trips to site.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Project Manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Project Manager job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.