Chartered Surveyor, 6 month interim vacancy, L&T, Lease Reviews & Asset Database, Public Sector
Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation who are based in Nottinghamshire are seeking to appoint an MRICS Chartered Surveyor on a 6 month interim basis to support with 2 projects.
Your new role
You will support with both Lease reviews for the organisations move over to the new Counting Standard. You will be required to compile a Property Asset database to provide to the cabinet office. You will compile detailed records on a number of property interests held by the authority and create detailed spreadsheets/database records.
- Licence agreements
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years Post Qualification Experience (MRICS).
- An experienced L&T surveyor who knows their way around leases, easements, wayleaves, licence agreements etc.
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Must be have very good attention to detail and be highly accurate, meticulous.
- Experienced MS Excel user and able to create detailed spreadsheets/database records.
What you'll get in return
You will be compensated with a competitive daily rate and will benefit from working in a fantastic organisation who look after some exciting projects. Full autonomy from day one and possible permanent opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.