GLOBAL PROPERTY FIRM
Central London | Commercial Property Management | Senior Surveyor
Up to £47,000 plus Bonus & Benefits.
A leading global property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
The Property & Asset Management department is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor to work on a mixed use central London strategic property management mandate.
- To be responsible for all property management services provided to one of the department’s biggest clients who own appx. 65 properties across London.
- Rent collection, arrears and bad debt reporting for appx. 150 commercial tenants.
- Service charge management and reporting for appx. 35 buildings and two estate charges.
- Responsible for overseeing the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of all buildings to ensure the estate presents well to the general public.
- Assisting the client and their insurance broker with providing the required information for the annual insurance renewal and overseeing any claims made.
- Working with the wider team, take ownership of the department’s property management system for the instruction, to ensure all data is correct and reporting accurate and of a high standard.
- Experience working with project and asset managers to provide property management advice in relation to ongoing development throughout the estate.
- Contribute toward the client’s annual business plan and budget setting process.
- Maintaining an occupier engagement plan and tracker.
- Maintaining and collecting retail/ restaurant tenants’ turnover information.
- Provide transactional support for lease events and new lettings.
- Experience of working with mixed use buildings across a variety of asset classes
- 3+ years post qualified experience with a strong property management background Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
- The experience, ability and enthusiasm to help deliver first class property management services
- The ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department and firm to achieve and exceed goals.
- Driven and motivated and able to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities with the ability to motivate and direct others where appropriate.
- The creativity to produce clear, concise and accurate reports, advice and general written communication.
- Consistent delivery of high service levels providing best advice at all times to the firm and its clients
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫