Assistant Property Manager - Near High Wycombe
£20,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Our client is a firm of Commercial Surveyors who have a track record of developing property professionals. They have a good track record of taking graduates through the APC journey and getting them qualified as RICS Surveyors.
They are now looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join theri expanding Portfolio Management Division to provide support to their Property Managers on mixed use buildings.
· Setting the annual service charge budget with the support and final approval of the Property Manager.
· Maintaining good credit control.
· Approving supplier invoices.
· Arranging statutory compliance, planned and reactive maintenance within budget, and tenant liaison on service charge matters.
· To work with our internal H&S Coordinator to organise and book risk surveys, other statutory compliance assessments and manage risk reduction across the managed portfolio.
· They will also be responsible for managing both our commercial and residential helpdesks and will be the primary day contact for incoming minor reactive maintenance matters.
· They will be required to inspect every new property taken on for management and manage units which become vacant, assisting with their preparation for re-letting.
The role is ideally suited to someone with a couple of years’ experience within the field or a graduate surveyor with an interest in property management who would likely work towards RICS or IRPM qualifications. The role will provide opportunities for career progression as the team continues to grow and expand.