A young and ambitious Partner, is seeking an independent Quantity Surveyor to join his close knit and fast paced Quantity Surveying team in London, just a short walk from Bond Street station.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established consultancy who are renowned for rapidly developing and promoting their Quantity Surveyors regardless of their years' experience, instead looking at what they can bring to the table.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out an array of pre and post contract roles on a mixture of residential projects, acting as a Quantity Surveyor and Employer's Agent.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be able to work on projects independently but also be willing support the team on other schemes.
The Quantity Surveyor
You will be ambitious and eager to progress. This is a long term opportunity which offers a clear pathway to Associate.
- Confident, client facing, hard working
- Team player
- Residential project experience
- Comfortable acting as a Quantity Surveyor and Employer's Agent
- Degree qualified, or close to completing via apprenticeship route
- Working towards MRICS
- Pre and post contract experience
- £40,000 - £48,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Pathway to Associate
- Mobile and laptop
- Join a sociable, hardworking team
- RICS training and professional fees
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Project QS