Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an Senior Project Manager to join a leading construction consultancy based in Hampshire.
The business are a multi disciplinary construction consultancy providing services on an international scale. Their Hampshire based office have a strong track record in Project Management and Quantity Surveying services, working on behalf of clients within the Public and Private Sectors across the South Coast.
The office's Project Management team is now looking to appoint an additional Senior Project Manager to manage and assist with an ongoing pipeline of projects.
Your new role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of construction project management consultancy services to a range of clients. Typically, clients vary across the Private and Public Sector, but will initially be focused on Education and Healthcare projects.
Responsibilities may include;
- Management and delivery of a variety of construction related projects from inception to completion.
- Preparation of feasibility reports, specifications, client briefs and contract tenders
- Budget management from inception to completion including preparation of cash flow forecasts, expenditure reports and processing of contractor payments
- Attend project meetings, prepare progress reports and manage external consultants and contractors
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional membership preferred, such as MRICS / MCIOB / MAPM
- Experience of working within a construction consultancy
- Demonstrable experience of managing a variety of construction projects from inception to completion
- Experience of delivering projects within Education, Healthcare or similar is preferred
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and construction contract forms
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this. or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.