Joshua Robert is currently working with an ever-expanding consultancy who specialise in the infrastructure sector. Due to significant growth within the business and the high demand for new infrastructure they are looking to take on ambitious Project Manager in their Birmingham office. The role does offer opportunity to work flexibly and from home.
The role will be responsible for project management of some of the UK’s highest profile projects. Ranging in value up to c£50m, the post-holder will have exposure across multiple sectors. Key duties include:
- Provide strategic advice and approaches that will assist the client in achieving the objectives of the project.
- Implement and establish definitions and processes that will contribute to the successful delivery of the project within the performance parameters that are set.
- Create and organise a timetable to forecast the activity of the project to include the master project plan whilst also
- Responsible for the management of the project and staying within accordance of the approved plans and targets that have been set.
- Lead and execute the facilitation of resource plans and obtaining of resources whilst assisting the overall cross-functional project team. You will be required to monitor and implement performance management techniques to enhance the project performance.
- Monitor the progression of the project and develop formal progress reports that identify any risks that are likely to be faced during the project. Apply mitigation's to alleviate these risks.
- Oversee and take lead on forecasting and budgeting for the project along with managing the flow of communication between the team and the client through regular meetings and written communication. Play a prominent role with reporting into the various stakeholders of the project at all stages.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have experience operating as a Project Manager within the infrastructure sector. It is important you have NEC 3 or 4 accreditation and a qualification within ICE, APM or RICS. The role is client facing and therefore requires the ability to develop and maintain cross functional relationships with stakeholders and colleagues. Demonstrable ability to complete projects to a high standard and within parameters set by the project is highly desirable.
In return you will work in an inclusive and diverse working environment, alongside receiving a lucrative remuneration package and exceptional benefits. This is an opportunity to be part of a company who is actively seeking to make a difference to people’s lives and have ambitious goals. A company that has an outstanding reputation and track record of staff success. Therefore, they are able to provide significant prospects for growth and development.