Our client is a UK-based subsidiary of a global insurance and financial services company and currently hold a diversified portfolio of UK commercial properties including retail, office, and industrial assets predominantly across London and the South East.
Reporting into the Fund Manager, you will undertake the day-to-day property management of the value-add investment portfolio to deliver long term performance and meet the strategic objectives of the fund.
- Produce annual service charge budgets, assist with rent performance and manage expenditure.
- Proactively manage properties and assist with the implementation of asset strategies inline with strategic investment objectives. This includes identifying opportunities to enhance asset value.
- Keep Fund Manager informed on all property management issues which effect the fund.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, lease obligations and fund objectives.
- Communicating with tenants and managing agents.
- Maintain accurate data records and producing internal reports to a high standard, including compliance to the Health & Safety programme.
- Ensure compliance with the Funds ESG and sustainability objectives.
- Process maintenance, repairs and insurance events.
- MRICS qualified.
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar Health and Safety Qualification is preferable.
- Experience of property management (property investors and occupiers).
- Prior experience executing service charge strategy and alteration approval.
The role is paying up to £60,000 - dependant on experience - plus car allowance, benefits and bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse - call 0203 854 3873 , email email@example.com or click the apply link.