Falmouth Fairfax are currently working exclusively with a leading Ecommerce business who are looking for a Head of Real Estate to join their dynamic property team. The role will work with CEO’s of the local geographies and lead the portfolio leasing transactions and strategies as they continue their expansion, primarily focused on global logistics / distribution centres. This will be a key role reporting into the Head of Property and board level. The business is exceptionally well financed and have ambitious growth plans.
£70,000 - £85,000 + benefits package (flexible working, pension, business discounts, PDP fund, wellbeing allowance) + bonus via share options
London or Berlin office with 30% global travel.
The Head of Real Estate will work within a team of property professionals for this global PLC and oversee all transactional requirements for the leasing of new logistic / distribution centres. They are currently established in over 14 countries and would be looking at circa 10 – 15 deals per year.
The successful candidate will work with a cross section of teams including property, operational, finance, legal and business development and oversee the leasing strategy for the logistics centre in lines with the regional needs. The role will include translating business needs into footprint briefs, developing relationships with local agents / brokers to source sites (mainly new development sites), understanding and negotiating the landlord and tenant requirements/rents/lease terms/incentives/risks/legal obligations and shortlist applicable sites to the Head of Property and board for sign off. In addition, you would build and maintain a database of key leasing timeline events across their asset portfolio.
- Qualified to degree or MBA level preferably within Real Estate.
- 5 + years’ experience within real estate leasing preferably within industrial / logistics space across Europe.
- Experience working within a real estate agency or built asset consultancy although exposure and experience working in a client-side end user environment would be advantageous.
- Experience overseeing leasing strategies including HOT’s, AFL’s, offers, RFP’s and legal matters.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and German would be a plus.
- Personality: Energetic, organised and technically detailed.
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse on 0203 854 3873 or send your CV through to email@example.com.