NPS Property Consultants works in partnership with Norfolk County Council, supplying expertise across property maintenance and consultancy services. The business supports a growing number of public and private sector clients across East Anglia.
As part of our ongoing growth and development, we are currently recruiting for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join our Norwich based team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As part of the QS team, you will be responsible for ensuring commissions are completed to the appropriate standards, within budget and the fee provision, ensuring clients receive professional advice. You will also be a key player within the wider multi-disciplinary project team, and team working will be essential to ensure a professional service is provided to our Clients.
As Chartered Quantity Surveyor you will ensure all commissions are completed to the highest of standards and within agreed budget to guarantee client satisfaction, alongside;
- Prepare estimates, cost plans and tender whilst advising on the economics of design
- Control all post contract procedures including financial reports and managing expenditure against profile
- Assist in setting objectives, providing direction and advising on related project management matters including issuing progress reports and review
You will have extensive experience within the industry, supported by;
- Existing membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – RICS
- CSCS Card or willing to immediately attain.
- Proven experience within a similar or related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Any knowledge of the construction industry, BCIS Online or NBS Building would be an advantage
Alongside the opportunity to work for one of the most reputable companies in the region, our competitive salary and employee personal development culture will be met with;
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- BUPA Health Cash Plan
Please read the attached Job Description to ensure you meet the criteria before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.