Residential and Commercial Valuations Surveyor
A north London based firm of chartered surveyors are seeking an enthusiastic residential and commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Valuation Surveyor would need to love the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and would be taking on a varied disciplines and interesting tasks as part of the team.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor
- Competence in Reb Book valuations.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied number of portfolios.
- Team player with great leadership potential.
- High level client relationship skills.
- Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
- £55,000 to £75,000 basic plus commission.
- Travel Allowance
- Performance related profit bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months employment
- Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036