Immediate need for Building Surveyors
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor?
Have you completed or are you part way through the RICS External Wall Systems Assessment Training Programme?
Do you want to take the next step in your career and use your skills and experience to undertake External Wall Systems Assessments?
If your answers to these are “yes” then we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an established, energetic and growing team of Fire Engineers and Building Surveyors with a growing workload nationally across a varied portfolio of public and private sector clients.
If this opportunity excites you please contact us.
You should posses a willingness to develop your career through our structured learning process. Tetra Tech provides a range of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your talent and skills encouraging Continuous Professional development.
- Implementing the Tetra tech business development plan for the region.
- Supporting strategic national project opportunities for condition data capture.
- Undertaking asset / condition surveys, building pathology, historic building surveys, measured surveys, fire risk assessments, Access Audits, dilapidations advice insurance valuations, and property care and maintenance.
- Preparation of tender documentation, specifications and AutoCAD drawings.
- Acting as contractor administrator for minor works projects and quality management.
- Reporting findings through verbal and written communications.
- Completion of surveys / designs in full accordance with good practice / RICS guidance and Tetratech procedures.
- Writing of technical reports / tender documentation.
- Preparation of design / contract documentation.
- Proactively interprets and takes appropriate actions / decisions.
- Operates at a professional level.
- Ensures departmental processes are adhered to.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree qualified (preference given to a Degree in Building Surveying).
- Building surveying experience
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to support team members.
- IT literate (incl AutoCAD)
- OS security clearance.
- Clean driving license.
- Proven track record in improving revenues and financial performance.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website: Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs.
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are always very happy to discuss flexible working, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.