APC / Newly Qualified MRICS Commercial Property Manager, Surveying Job, Permanent, London, £40,000 - £45,000
A brand-new opportunity to join a mid-sized commercial general practice surveying company based in central London who can offer their clients a UK wide footprint. If you are an APC Surveyor looking for a role than can offer training and support or newly qualified MRICS then this role can offer real progression and opportunity.
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are working with a high performing independent commercial general practice surveying firm based in the City of London who are looking to strengthen their Property Management Department. The successful candidate will be joining a diverse organisation who hold their valued clients to the highest regard. This opportunity will allow a current APC surveyor or Newly Qualified MRICS surveyor exposure to high profile clients managing office, retail and industrial assets.
Your new role
Surveyor / Senior Surveyor - Property Management (Asset Services)
This is a great opportunity for a current APC Surveyor who is looking for the final experience to push them over the line or for a newly qualified MRICS Surveyor with knowledge of day to day management, landlord & tenant issues, service charge, lease appraisals section 20's and low level asset management.
The role is a perfect fit for a dynamic, ambitious and hard-working individual who can manage their own set of clients and properties to drive and improve rental & capital returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mixed-use commercial & residential management experience
- A track record managing London based office; retail and outa London industrial parks assets
- Strong understanding of Landlord & Tenant Law
- The ability to coordinate and liaise with clients and tenants on a regular basis
- MRICS Desirable (Not Essential)
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- Car Allowance, Life Assurance, Company iPhone, 24 days annual leave, bonus scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, and other flexi benefits.
- Excellent personal training and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.