Cost Consultant - London
Want to be part of an extraordinary team?
My client is multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who deliver on the most iconic projects for renowned clients. Their teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment. The are creative and forward thinking and can offer you a variety of different sized projects working across all sectors.
Some of the things you would doing:
- Delivering projects from inception through to completion providing cost management duties to their clients including pre-contract, procurement, contract admin, cost reporting and final account
- Support and mentoring to junior staff
- Advise client and design teams on cost, value and risk
What they can offer you:
Although they work in multiple sectors you would not be pigeonholed into just one. They pride themselves in being able to offer their staff a mixed range of projects of different sizes and you would be able to see projects through from inception through to completion.
They very much support training and career advancement and can offer clear, structured pathways to move up the ladder
What they are looking for:
- Degree qualified, MRICS status or working towards
- Consultancy background with strong client facing skills