An International, Cost Management practice are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor to join their talented and driven Quantity Surveying team in Southampton.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside and supporting the Directors in Southampton in delivering an array of major projects which are highly recognised across the industry.
The successful Quantity Surveyor shall also run their own jobs including a £20m hotel project, small scale schools projects, and some residential shcemes - all supported by the team and Directors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified - RICS accredited
- 2+ years' consultancy, quantity surveying experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- Professional and client facing manner
- Focused on achieving MRICS
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Option to buy more holiday
- Pension contribution
- Global travel programme
- Flexible working
- APC support
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Assistant Quantity Surveyor