My client (based in the North West) is currently recruiting for a General Practice Surveyor to join their organisation on a temporary basis.
If you're interested, please see the details below.
Location: North West (The organisation are offering agile-working but you will be required to undertake site inspections as and when is required).
Rate: Hourly Rate is Negotiable DOE. (This role falls Inside IR35).
Length: 6-months. (With a view of extension).
They have the ability to interview candidates ASAP over Microsoft Teams, with the view to start by the end of September.
- MRICS Status.
- Recent Local Authority experience working in the same position.
- Competent with relevant Landlord & Tenant Legislation.
- Ability to assist the general day-to-day estate management for the organisation (i.e. rent reviews, lease renewals, lettings etc.).
- Familiar with commercial property portfolio.
- If you're interested in this vacancy, please apply via the link provided.
Alternatively, please don't hesitate to call g2 Birmingham's Office Number (0121 726 2680) and ask for Charlie.