Location: East Midlands
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Contract Type: Permanent
Specialism: Commercial Property, Estate Management, General Practice
Innes England are considered the leading commercial property consultants in the East Midlands. Our award-winning service, our broad expertise, as well as the long-standing partnerships we have built up over the years means we are fully committed to provide our prestigious clients with relevant, tailored, trusted advice. Our teams have a broad range of specialisms that span across a diverse range of sectors including Industrial, Retail, and Office.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant part in an ambitious company with exciting expansion plans.
- Handling rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears
- Direct interaction with a wide range of clients from private individuals to Public Limited Companies (PLC)
- Agreeing Fees
- Property Inspection and measurement
- Lease appraisals
- Evidence collection and collation
- Advising and reporting to clients
- Preparation of lease renewal and rent review pre-negotiation reports
- Negotiations, for landlords and tenants
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Potential dispute resolution work
- Liaison with solicitors where necessary
- Teamworking and cross-selling to other departments
- Ideally RICS qualified
- Familiar with lease event negotiations
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Understand the importance of care and detail, maintaining high professional standards
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- IT literate
- Hold a UK driving licence
About the role
- Remuneration package and car (or car allowance) commensurate with experience
- Flexible working including days from home is available
- Professional subscriptions and CPD fully supported
About the company
Innes England works with clients across the UK, with a special focus on the East Midlands.
We are delighted to have been awarded the most active agent in the East Midlands for ten consecutive years, which means we put more of our energy into driving results for our clients than any other agent in the region.
We are the only commercial property consultancy to have offices in Derby, Leicester and Nottingham, giving us an unrivalled local knowledge, which allows us to offer relevant, tailored and well-informed advice to our clients.
Our extensive team provides expertise spanning the entire commercial property spectrum with surveyors, retail specialists and property asset management professionals backed up by a highly capable support team. Our shareholding directors take a hands-on approach, working in the business on a day-to-day basis and offering their experience and know-how to clients’ projects.
We have a proven track record of delivering real results, and have worked with an enviable client list on countless successful projects, always with a focus on finding a commercial, viable solution, reducing risk and maximising value.
We help our clients make great decisions by living our values, which are:
- Trusted. We always do what we say
- Courageous. We give the best advice, not the advice clients want to hear
- Legacy-conscious. Always leave our mark in a positive way
- Peerless. We lead rather than follow
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.innes-england.com.