A creative Quantity Surveying Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is eager to have greater project responsibility, progress up the ladder and work across a beautiful array of prestigious projects.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Partners and Associate Quantity Surveyors, the Quantity Surveyor shall be exposed to a myriad of high spec, residential and hospitality projects across London's most sought-after areas.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will carry out a mixture of pre and post contract roles, running your own projects from inception to completion.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified or working towards completion
- pre and post contract experience
- Experience working within a Quantity Surveying consultancy
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable managing projects from inception to completion
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Prestigious and exciting projects
- Professional membership fees
- APC and career focused training
- Pension scheme
- Mobile and laptop
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant