Building Surveyor | Up to £250 per day | Temporary | West Kent
Up to £250 per day
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in west Kent.
Are you a qualified building surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong building surveyor background working with social housing? Are you looking for a building surveyor role with flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £250 per day.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A leading Housing Association in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent surveyors with recent experience in social housing.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across west Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver compliance surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Building Surveying background in social housing.
- Fire Risk Assessment experience
- Legionella Risk Assessment experience
- Legal disrepair experience
- Customer service focused
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Compliance Surveyor with previous experience in social housing.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles, working knowledge of housing legislation, health and safety and building regulations.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- You will hold a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across west Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.