Opportunity for a hard working and dedicated Building Surveyor with Contract Administration experience to join a well respected and busy Consultancy in their London office. Offering flexibility, commitment to development and ongoing training you will always be supported.
The ideal candidate needs to be familiar with the following:
• Contract Administration on small to medium sized projects up to £2.5m
• Principal Designer / CDM
• Specification writing / bespoke schedules of work
• Defects diagnosis
• Knowledge of multiple forms of construction
• Practical hands-on approach
• Party walls – Residential and commercial
• Surveys generally (Scott schedules, measured, schedules of condition, defect, etc)
• Feasibility studies including basic estimating/budgeting skills
• Building Regulations / planning applications / historic building consent
• Analytical skills
• AutoCAD skills would be useful but not essential. However, basic Excel, Word, Outlook skills are essential. A good standard of written and oral communication skills are expected
What to expect:
• You will work in a team and individually
• You will be responsible for liaising with clients
• You will work on a wide range of projects across a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, industrial, leisure and retail.
You will received a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications with benefits including pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday, travel card loan and professional fees paid.
For further information on this opportunity and the package on offer please submit your CV as application and you will initially be contacted by Toni Dukes on behalf of AMI Consulting for initial interview.