Immediate interviews available
Senior Surveyor needed in Gravesend.
Are you a qualified Senior Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong valuations and rent review surveying background? Are you looking for a Senior Surveyor role with flexibility, career progression and excellent company benefits? If so, I want to hear from you.
- £67,000 salary
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Company bonus
- Free parking
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme - Up to 14% employer contribution.
- Remote working available to support flexibility.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
- Excellent transport links from Essex, London and Kent.
Your new company:
Hays Property and Surveying Kent are working exclusively with the Port of London Authority to find an excellent Senior Surveyor with recent experience in valuations and rent reviews. The tidal Thames is one of the greatest assets of London and the south east. Home to UK's largest port and busiest inland waterway for passengers and freight. Their Thames Vision 2035 is aiming to increase the use of the Thames across port trade, inland freight, passenger transport, sport, environment, culture and community.
Your new Senior Surveyor job role:
As a result of growth, a new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor to join their well-established Estates team with a portfolio of land and properties across north Kent into south east London. Reporting to the Head of Estates, you will join the Estates team to deliver valuation surveys, negotiating new rents, undertaking acquisitions and rent reviews across their portfolio. You will also be required to help mentor trainee surveyors on their path to chartership. Commercial awareness in this role is key in maximising income and minimise outgoings.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong surveying background in either general practice, estates, acquisitions, valuations and rent reviews.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified chartered surveyor with previous experience in a similar public sector setting.
- You should have a good understanding of strategic asset management, landlord and tenant legislation, case law and its legal implications.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a Senior Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact: Andrew IrvineOffice: 6th Floor, Colman House, King StreetPhone: 01622235681